PHILADELPHIA - Celebrate Women's History Month at P'unk Burger on East Passyunk as they support the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania and again offer eight hand-dipped milkshakes featuring your favorite Girl Scout Cookies.
As a mother of seven girls, owner Marlo Dilks wants to support a program that helps girls realize their full potential. Dilks, one of 55 women-owned businesses along the one-mile stretch of East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District, continues to support programming that will give girls the tools they need to realize their full potential and take advantage of every opportunity and become the leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
A portion of cookie shake sales will be donated to the Girl Scouts and quarters from the arcade games during March.
Relive your childhood with familiar flavor combinations like toasted coconut and caramel sea salt, campfire s'mores, Nutella French toast, and mint cookie. Plus three vegs and shakes and even a gluten-free one!
This Years Line Up
- Toasted Coconut and Caramel Sea Salt Shake - Vanilla ice cream, caramel delites cookies, chocolate drizzle, toasted coconut, caramel sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Salted Brownie - Dark Chocolate ice cream with Adventurefuls cookies and sea salt
- Mint Cookie Shake - Vanilla ice cream, fresh mint leaves, crushed Thin Mint cookies, chocolate drizzle.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl - Peanut butter and vanilla ice cream, Peanut Butter Patties cookies, and chocolate swirl
- Vegan Mint Cookie Shake - Vegan vanilla ice cream, fresh mint leaves, crushed Thin Mint cookies, chocolate drizzle
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl - Vegan Peanut Butter and vegan vanilla ice cream, Peanut Butter Patties cookies, and vegan chocolate swirl
- Vegan Caramel Cookies & Cream - Vanilla ice cream, caramel, chocolate drizzle, gluten-free Caramel Chocolate chip cookies
Shakes are $10.00 and include real Girl Scout Cookies purchased from local troops in Philadelphia. Look for shakes starting March 15th until they sell out.