Philadelphia, PA - The Wellness Collective is happy to announce on October 1st, SELF(ISH)philly is returning to Philadelphia. Founder of The Wellness Collective & SELF(ISH)philly, Danielle Massi, LMFT, chose to create the conference for women to "play hooky" and have a self-care day for themselves.
The importance of mental health and its impact on our everyday lives. Massi has planned a day full of keynote speakers, local vendors, workout activations, and more! By introducing SELF(ISH)philly to the city of Philadelphia, Danielle hopes that she can guide the community's access to fantastic self-care options.
Health and Wellness Conference Welcomes Philadelphia Vendors & Speakers for Self-Care Day for Women
Danielle Massi's inspiration for founding the SELF(ISH)Philly conference was navigating her own struggle. After a cancer battle, Danielle wanted to reassess how she lived and knew self-care needed to be her priority.
By creating the conference, Danielle wanted other women to realize the importance of self-care. She encourages women to take the day off, even for a little, and immerse themselves in the fantastic insight and education that the conference helps facilitate.
"I learned throughout my life that my role was to give to others until I was left empty and exhausted, and that isn't healthy or sustainable. In fact, doing so is what led to my cancer diagnosis. I want to change the way women prioritize themselves, recognizing that they need to put themselves at the top of their to-do lists. I created the SELF(ISH)philly Conference to introduce women to the amazing wellness resources we have in the Philadelphia area, and to give them access to as many opportunities for health and wellness as possible." -Danielle Massi, LMFT, Founder of SELF(ISH)philly
Danielle Massi, LMFT, Owner, and Founder of The Wellness Collective, is happy to present SELF(ISH)philly on October 1st
SELF(ISH)philly is gearing up for a day full of amazing vendors and speakers that are meant to facilitate healing and self-care. Just a few of the event vendors, out of the many, are as follows:
- Crown Jewel Esthetics-A medical-grade spa that provides skincare, eyelash, and waxing services located in Rittenhouse Square
- Contour Body Studio- Philadelphia's premier body contouring studio in Kensington, offering fat loss & aesthetic services
- Nomadic Home & Co- Specialty handmade candles, made to facilitate a healthy well being and mindfulness
- Nomadic Home & Co. is happy to be a partner of this year's SELF(ISH)philly Conference
A full lineup of impactful speakers will also be sharing their knowledge on various topics that align with SELF(ISH)philly's mission. These are a few of a handful of women sharing their in:
- Marissa Cottrill- A Shadow Work Coach speaking "How to Heal Toxic Patterns with Shadow Work."
- Bailey Frumen- A licensed psychotherapist and certified Life Coach with "Self Care is a Mindset."
- Brigitte Ayoub- A business coach speaking on "Owning Your Power and Greatness While Managing Life Events."
- Brigitte Ayoub, one of SELF(ISH)philly's speakers, will share her insights with event attendees.
Tickets for SELF(ISH)philly are on sale now. You can use the link here to sign up to join Philadelphia's own self-care conference!