PHILADELPHIA, PA - Where can you find the best hot dogs in Philadelphia, whether you like chili dogs, meaty brats, or classic grilled wieners? We have you covered with the" Best of Philly" places to get hot dogs.
Best Philadelphia Hot Dog Spots
Destination Dogs - A global menu of elevated hot dogs & cocktails inspired by the owners' extensive travels. Destination Dogs opened their doors in Philadelphia in 2016. The owners' passion for travel inspires their international menu of gourmet hot dogs and cocktails. Gourmet dogs are paired with an extensive cocktail menu and an exciting game room, making it the perfect recipe for a night out with friends.
Coney Shack - While Coney Shack's name pays homage to Mach's foodie roots in Coney Island, the word has come to mean so much more - with a menu that includes over-the-top hot dogs, award-winning tacos, burritos, bowls, wings, fish, and chips, waffle fries, and housemade juices. This place has fun and casual vibes and food that can easily be walked around from the beach to the boardwalk to the streets of Philadelphia.
Original Hot Dog Factory Philadelphia - An Atlanta staple, The Original Hot Dog Factory gained national exposure since it was featured on BRAVO's "Real Housewives of Atlanta" several times. The Original Hot Dog Factory's menu includes a variety of options, such as specialty hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, fries, onion rings, milkshakes, as well as related foods and refreshments.
Check out PhillyBite Magazines round-up of where to find the Best Hot Dogs in Philadelphia, from elevated to gourmet or just hot off the grill joints.
PhillyBite Magazine's: Top Philly Hot Dog Picks
- Texas Wieners - South Philadelphia's restaurant. Know best for hot dogs with their famous "Sauce." 3963 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Fox & Son Fancy Corn Dogs - Counter for fair-inspired snacks like corn dogs, funnel cakes & cheese curds at Reading Terminal. Located in: Reading Terminal Market - 51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Lucky's Last Chance Queen Village - Lively bar with gourmet burgers, craft cocktails & a substantial craft beer menu. 848 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Poi Dog Philly - Place for poke bowls, loco moco & Hawaiian street-food items in colorful, easygoing digs. 100.5 South 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Lucky's Last Chance - Lively bar with gourmet burgers, craft cocktails & a substantial beer menu, plus dancing upstairs. 4421 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127