PHILADELPHIA, PA - Celebrate Pride Month with the return of Pride Wine Flight at Jet Wine Bar, with a their-curated, colorful selection of wines available at Jet Wine Garden, adjacent outdoor oasis, throughout June.
Pride Month with Rainbow Wine Flights at Jet Wine Bar
With a wide selection of hard-to-find bright-colored wines handpicked by General Manager Nick Baitzel, I celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. Visitors can enjoy a Pride Wine Flight consisting of six 2 oz.
Pours of the rainbow-colored wine include:
- Red - Calkarasi 'Seahorse' Rose – Pasaeli, Turkey
- Orange - Verdejo-Sauvignon Blanc Orange Wine – Gulp/Hablo, Spain
- Yellow - White Blend – Ricca Terra, Australia
- Green - Gruner Veltliner – Brunn, Austria
- Blue - Blanc de Bleu – California
- Purple - Syrah – Kivelstadt Cellars, California
The rainbow flight is unique in its blue and orange wine inclusions — a bit more uncommon and rare than the usual reds and whites. In addition to wine flights, you can also purchase each wine in single glasses and an available for purchase at Jet Wine Bar’s bottle shop during opening hours.
Hours of operation at Jet Wine Bar are Monday through Thursday from 4 – 10 pm, Friday from 4 – 11 pm, Saturday from 12 – 11 pm, and Sunday from 12 – 8 pm.