Philadelphia, PA– East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District (EPABID), home to more than 150 independently-owned shops and restaurants, is hosting its ninth annual restaurant week with new and affordable price points from an extensive list of participants serving up three-course prix fixe lunch and/or dinner menus available for takeaway, delivery, indoor and outdoor seating starting on Monday, February 22 through Friday, March 5.
Two-week Dining Experience with More Than a Dozen Local Participating Restaurants
East Passyunk Restaurant Week offers an eclectic mix of new and trendy restaurants and top takeaway spots, all with diverse flavors and fare. From Mediterranean to Italian to Chinese, patrons can expect special menus at price points ranging from $15 - $55.
“This year, East Passyunk Restaurant Week has adapted to offer a variety of options whether you’re looking for something delicious indoors, outdoors, or at your door,” said EPABID Executive Director Adam Leiter. “So many of our neighborhood restaurants are working hard to keep bringing you the meals you love, but they need your support to make it through the winter.”
This year locals can expect prix-fixe lunch and/or dinner menus from newcomers and returning favorites priced at $15, $25, $35, and for the first time -- $55 for exclusive, elevated meals. Some of the participating restaurants include:
- Bing Bing Dim Sum (1648 E. Passyunk Avenue) – Popular non-traditional dim sum and Chinese dishes with a Jewish twist.
- Ember & Ash (1520 E. Passyunk Avenue) – A modern approach to a lost art of global peasant food with menu items cooked in a custom-built, wood-burning hearth.
- Figs & Olives (1941 E. Passyunk Avenue) – Family-owned Mediterranean restaurant and cafe offering the finest in authentic Mediterranean cuisine seasoned according to home-style recipes and cooked to perfection.
- The Palace of Indian (1533 S. 11th Street) – Authentic Indian home-style cooking in an artistic space overlooking the famous Singing Fountain.
- Redcrest Fried Chicken (1525 S. 11th Street) – The most delicious fried chicken, homemade sides, and out-of-this-world buttermilk biscuits you’ve ever eaten.
Click here for a full list of participants, menus, and participation details for each individual restaurant. Reservation information is available at the bottom of each menu page.